Man Trans/Ax Drtrians Lab
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUT 231A||Man Trans/Ax Drtrians Lab||0||3||0||1|
|Corequisites: AUT 231|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course is an optional lab for the program that needs to meet NATEF hour standards but does not have a co-op component in the program. Topics include manual drive train diagnosis, service and repair using appropriate service information, tools, and equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to diagnose and repair manual drive trains.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day)