Law Enfor Mgt. & Supervis REVISED
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 240||Law Enfor Mgt. & Supervis REVISED||3||0||0||3|
|Corequisites: CJC 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2019|
This course provides a study of the best known methods and practices of police leadership and management. Topics include the role of the manager in law enforcement, communications, time-management in law enforcement, managing problems, training and law enforcement productivity. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and discuss methods and practices capable of moving law enforcement agencies forward into the twenty-first century.
2022FA - New Course (S25334)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Public Safety Administration-Law Enforcement Services Certificate REVISED - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Public Safety Administration-Law Enforcement Services Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)