|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Effective Term: Fall 2002|
This course introduces the fundamentals of SAS programming. Emphasis is placed on learning basic SAS commands and statements for solving a variety of data processing applications. Upon completion, students should be able to use SAS data and procedure steps to create SAS data sets, do statistical analysis, and general customized reports.
2022FA - New Course (S20126)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Data Reporting & Analytics REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- IT-Data Reporting & Analytics-Data Analytics - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- IT-Data Reporting & Analytics-Data Programming - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- IT-Database Administration REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Database Administration-Data Server REVISED - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)