Emergency OPS Center Mgt
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|EPT 275||Emergency OPS Center Mgt||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage and operate an EOC during crisis situations. Topics include properly locating and designing an EOC, staffing, training and briefing EOC personnel, and how to operate an EOC. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate how to set up and operate an effective emergency operations center.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Emergency Management - Associate in Applied Science (Online)
- Public Safety Administration-Emergency & Fire Management Services Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)