Applied Plant Science
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 162||Applied Plant Science||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the basic concepts of botany as they apply to horticulture. Topics include nomenclature, physiology, morphology and anatomy as they apply to plant culture. Upon completion, students should be able to apply the basic principles of botany to horticulture.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Greenhouse and Nursery Operations - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Maintenance - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Market Gardening - Certificate (Day)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)