You currently viewing the 2012 - 2013 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CIS 113||Computer Basics||0||2||0||1|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces basic computer usage for non-computer majors. Emphasis is placed on developing basic personal computer skills. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in basic computer applications.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Associate Degree Nursing - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Associate Degree Nursing - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Evening)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)