Law Enforcement Operations
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 121||Law Enforcement Operations||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces fundamental law enforcement operations. Topics include the contemporary evolution of law enforcement operations and related issues. Upon completion, students should be able to explain theories, practices, and issues related to law enforcement operations. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement for transferability as a pre-major and/or elective course requirement.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Emergency Management - Associate in Applied Science (Online)