You currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ISC 113||Industrial Specifications||1||0||0||1|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces industrial specifications. Emphasis is placed on using machinist reference materials. Upon completion, students should be able to use and interpret charts and data found in reference materials.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)