You currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|INT 210||International Trade||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2015|
Some sections of this course may be recognized for Global Distinction. Please contact your advisor for assistance.
2015FA - New Course Version (S24146)
2016FA - Identified Course as Global Distinction
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration - International Business Global Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Online)
- Business Administration - International Business - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)