SGD Design I NEW VERSION 2022FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|SGD 112||SGD Design I NEW VERSION 2022FA||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2022|
This course introduces the fundamentals of simulation and game design. Topics include industry standards and design elements for simulations and games. Upon completion, students should be able to design simple simulations and/or games.
2022FA – New Course Version (S25761)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Gaming Design - Certificate (Day)
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)