Engine Repair Lab
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUT 116A||Engine Repair Lab||0||3||0||1|
|Corequisites: AUT 116|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course is an optional lab to be used as an alternative to co-op placement in meeting the NATEF standards for total hours. Topics include diagnosis, inspection, adjustment, and repair of automotive engines using appropriate service information. Upon completion, students should be able to perform basic diagnosis, measurement and repair of automotive engines using appropriate tools, equipment, procedures, and service information. This course is restricted to students in the Automotive Systems Technology program of study ONLY!
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Automotive Systems Technology REVISED - Diploma (Evening)