Auto Transm/Transax Lab
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUT 221A||Auto Transm/Transax Lab||0||3||0||1|
|Corequisites: AUT 221|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course is an optional lab to be used as an alternative to co-op placement in meeting the NATEF standards for total hours. Topics include hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical/electronic operation of automatic drive trains and the use of appropriate service tools and equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to diagnose and repair automatic drive trains.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology REVISED - Associate in Applied Science (Day)