World of Work
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WBL 110||World of Work||1||0||0||1|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers basic knowledge necessary for gaining and maintaining employment. Topics include job search skills, work ethic, meeting employer expectations, workplace safety, and human relations. Upon completion, students should be able to successfully make the transition from school to work.
2014FA - New Course (S23792)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Medical Billing & Coding Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)