Proj Mgmt Assessing Risk
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PMT 111||Proj Mgmt Assessing Risk||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course provides various ways to identify, analyze, and mitigate the full range of project risks. Topics include risk management planning, risk identification, qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, as well as risk monitoring and control. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of risk management processes and application of risk management techniques to case study problems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Project Management Technology - Information Systems - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)